Beaut Brute is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Beauty Brute has a policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If your copyrighted material has been posted on beautybrute.com or the links of your copyrighted material has appeared on beautybrute.com.
And if you want to remove the said material, then you must provide as with a written communication in a detailed manner.
If you misrepresented the data given on Beauty Brute as the infringement of your copyrights. We suggest that your lawyer, for the legal assistance.
The elements should be included in your copyright infringement claim :
- You have to provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner.
- You have to provide ample contact information so that we may contact you. It must also include a valid email address.
- You must specify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in beautybrute.com.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- And It must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to Beauty Brute at the following address: [email protected]
Note: Please send an email. No Post Mail would be entertained. Don’t send any Scanned PDF.
Please wait 1-2 business days for your email response. Beauty Brute will comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.